NextGen Students of The Woodlands Methodist Church is currently seeking applicants for the 2023 Full Time Summer Internship.
The internship runs May 28 - August 6, 2023.
As part of your internship, you will work with the Student Ministry staff to implement a full summer calendar, which includes Sunday worship, Wednesday night fellowship and worship, occasional day trips, and overnight trips for students who will be in 7th grade through 12th grade. The interns will work together in creating environments to reach students, connect them to Jesus, help them grow in Christ, and send them out to make disciples. Specific responsibilities will be based on the intern’s gifts and desired areas of growth. This is a full-time, paid internship.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- At least one year out of high school
- Active involvement in a ministry program and/or church in past 12 months
- Ability to work in a team environment and a willingness to be taught
- Strong interpersonal and corporate communication skills
- Ability to adjust to schedule changes and be spontaneous
- An applicant pursuing a career in ministry is preferred, but not a requirement
Please direct all questions to Brandon Shook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Account Handles
Please provide (2) personal references that are not related to you.