Single Life Widows
This new group meets on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, and is designed to offer support and create fellowship, as we discover new ways of doing life alone.
Singles’ Small Group
This group is designed to offer support and create fellowship, as we discover new ways of doing life alone. Together, we will enjoy potluck dinners, restaurants, field trips, or encouraging talks with our pastors. We will schedule some trips to Brookwood Community, George Bush Library in College Station, and other local favorites. Church buses will be used as needed. (Note: To stay in accordance with the United Methodist Book of Discipline all events are alcohol-free.)
Click HERE to register for upcoming Single Life Widows events!
- August 9 - Movie at church
- August 29 - Houston Astros Game
- September 13 - Lunch at Republic Grill
- September 27 - Lunch at Perry's Steakhouse
- October 11 - Lunch at Martha's Bloomers
- October 25 - Houston Tea Tour
- November 8 - Breakfast
- November 22 - Thanksgiving Lunch in Aldersgate Hall
- December 13 - Christmas Party in Jones Library
Category: Senior Adults, Singles, Women
Back to groups