Single Thirty and Forty-Somethings
Thursday at 6:30 PM
Meet other singles who have careers and a desire for fellowship and spiritual growth. Together, we can plan recreational events, service projects, and build lasting friendships.
Singles’ Small Group for Career-Minded Thirty- and Forty-somethings
Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Harvest Hospitality Room.
Our group has adults between the ages of 32 – 49. We tend to focus on studies with DVDs or books that include some great discussion with them. To create community within the group, we meet off-campus periodically to share a meal, indoor rock climbing, bowling, etc. (Note: To stay in accordance with the United Methodist Book of Discipline all events are alcohol-free.)
Click HERE to register for upcoming Single Thirty and Forty-Somethings events!
- August 8 - Epic of Eden, Week 10, Moses (Chapter 7)
- August 15 - Epic of Eden, Week 10, Moses and the Tabernacle
- August 22 - Epic of Eden, Week 11, David (Chapter 8)
- August 29 - Epic of Eden, Week 11, David and the Monarchy
- September 5 - Houston Astros Game
- September 12 - Epic of Eden, Week 12, The New Covenant
- September 19 - Epic of Eden (Chapter 9)
Childcare Provided?: Yes
Back to groups