Wednesday at 11:15 AM
At Prime Timers we gather for fellowship, food and entertainment. We meet the first Wednesday of the month for a luncheon and present a variety of speakers and entertainment. All are welcome.
- January: Miles Pike - A well-known gospel singer with a five-octave range.
- February: James Sloan Trio - Bluegrass band.
- March: Michael Rafferty and the Bristol House band
- April: Ashley Orlando - A jazz vocalist and ukulele artist.
- May: Backyard Barbecue: The Hot Shots will be performing some old time Southern Gospel music.
- June: Summer break
- July: Summer break
- August: Summer break
- September: 90 and Older Celebration + The Goldenaries
- October: Diane Goldsmith -
- November: Tyler Lewis with Dueling Pianos
The cost of the meal is $12 per person and reservations are needed. Programming details are listed in the Monthly Outlook newsletter.
For more information contact Teri Rossi at 281.297.5935.
Back to groups